Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Little Lola 12 Yo Is This Something I Should Bring To The Vets Attention?

Is this something I should bring to the vets attention? - little lola 12 yo

Hello;] First-Thanks for taking the time to read my question. In the second a little worried about my Bichon Frize, Lola. It is planned on Thursday, and I'm nervous enough for both of us. I have no idea what to expect. I have a question before him, but he did not restore calm in my head. He came from a pet store in my neighborhood, and about two weeks after receiving their .. got kennel cough and early pnemonia. The poor animal was so ill, but treated us after about 2 thousand dollars in veterinary fees, [Huy. Anyway ... as if "fixing" is not a problem ... I looked at the average peso Bichon is what they say 12-14 pounds, especially ... Lola is 9 months and is more miserable than 4 pounds. Is that something to the cause, shouldveterinary care, or is this normal? I feel a lot smaller than I've seen online Bichon Frize. [Thanks for your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment